Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gardening with Dad

(posted by Elizma)

Whilst they were here, my Dad helped me to plant some things in our garden. We had a hard time finding the Iceberg standard roses we were after, but eventually we found them at a nursery in East Sussex - about an hour from here. It's a beautiful nursery with over 20 000 varieties of roses!

I wish you could see how we loaded the car with me, my dad, my mom, Liam in his car seat, the 4 standard roses as well as his pram! Again my dad managed to fit everything in. It has always been one of his strong points - it had to be going on holiday with 4 daughters as well as his mother in law! ;-)

In any case, here are some pictures of the final product - some more here. I can't wait for all the small plants to grow bigger.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home