Thursday, October 19, 2006

House Woes (cont.)

(posted by Elizma)

We've been quiet, I know, but not much happenend that last two weeks. I thought I'd show you a few pictures of our entrance hall which is in the process of being fixed. (If you don't know about the woes, read the blog a little further down.)

As you can see there are no floors so it's all fun and games dodging holes. Tomorrow they will be treating the wood for bugs and stuff so once it's done, we won't be able to come into the house for 8 hours. Depending on what time of the day they do it, we might have to sleep over somewhere else. Not sure where yet. We're hoping it will be done early in the morning.


1 Comments:

At 22/10/06 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My only wish is sorry I could not be there to help G.B.I,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home