Saturday, April 09, 2011

Mothers Day Picnic

(posted by Elizma)

As we spent last weekend with the Lovely Lynches, Leon decided to treat me to my own Mothers Day today.

I was spoilt with breakfast in bed, lovingly prepared by both of them. They then went shopping and loaded the car while I read my book. We then spent a lovely few hours in the Great Windsor Park at Virginia Water - Liam thoroughly enjoyed it as well. We couldn't have asked for nicer weather either.

How lucky am I?!




More photos here.

4 Comments:

At 9/4/11 5:52 pm, Blogger Danie en Lizette said...

Ai,dit lyk na 'n baie lekker piekniekdag! Kan nie glo my Darling is al so groot om saam met Pappa bal te skop nie

 
At 9/4/11 5:57 pm, Blogger Danie en Lizette said...

Ai, ons kan nie dink dat seuntjie al so groot is nie. Dit lyk of dit 'n baie lekker dag was.

 
At 9/4/11 5:59 pm, Anonymous Danie en Lizette said...

Ai. Kan nie dink seuntjie is al so groot nie. Hoop dit was 'n baie lekker dag. Lyk so.

 
At 15/4/11 10:21 am, Blogger BILL and RIA said...

Sjoe, darem lekker bederf deur die 2 "groot sterk manne" in jou lewe! Dit lyk of dit baaaaaaaaaaie lekker was!
Die klein klits kon natuurlik weer nie genoeg kou nie. :-) Oumahia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home