Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Day 3 - The Lighting Assistant

(posted by Elizma)


I had a very interesting and creative day today. One of our friends, Jenni, is a very good photographer and she invited me along to a shoot. We went into London to photograph beautiful things for a client - cushions, lampshades etc. All in the African Romantic style. I must say, it is very hard work and all I did was help with the lighting. But I did quite well even if I say so myself. (Jenni, this is the bit where you leave a comment just to say exactly HOW good I was ;-)) If more days turn out like this, I'll have to consider moving that priorities list around AGAIN!

1 Comments:

At 29/9/05 8:46 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizma you were
VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOD ;-)

Thanks for the help yesterday and thanks for the good navigation I would have been lost without you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home