Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hi again!

(posted by Leon)

Hello there. Wow, it's been a hectic few months and I've been very busy doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing at this time: growing!

But not just growing. I've also been discovering all sorts of fun things to do, like kick my legs, wave my arms, play with the funny, weird rope-thingy growing out of my tummy, etc. And sleeping... lots of sleeping. Oh, and I've been having a lot of giggles whilst playing with my very first ball -- otherwise known as Mum's bladder, which is loads of fun to kick!

I regularly hear Mum talking to me (she sounds like a very nice mummy, and I can't wait to meet her) and on occasion I've also heard my Daddy's voice. Not too long to go before we can see each other for the very first time. I'm really excited about that.

I've had some more pics taken (apparently grown-ups really like photographs!), so thought I'd show you all what I look like, and to give you a wave (in the 2nd photo below).

Anyway, I'm off to play ball again. Talk soon.


1 Comments:

At 3/2/08 8:40 pm, Blogger Johan & Cecilia said...

Hello baby! My money is on you being a baby girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home