Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Visiting Mommy's work

(posted by Elizma)

Today we went to see mommy's colleagues. It's almost time for her to return to work. She definitely doesn't want to go back full time and has started the negotiating process of working 3 days a week. This means I will have to stay in a lovely nursery she found me in Woking.

I loved playing with everyone and as always charmed the socks off them.

They also consulted me on interesting things to do with their green dog. They seemed very impressed with my ideas.

It was a tiring morning and I fell asleep as soon as my bum hit the car seat. Can't wait to go again...


3 Comments:

At 28/1/09 6:48 pm, Blogger Annalize said...

Can't wait for you to come charm our socks off and give us some advice! Like the chubby! Gonna squeeze you so much and your cousins will enjoy playing with you and giving your mommy a break!

 
At 29/1/09 11:47 am, Blogger BILL and RIA said...

Ouma se slim mannetjie wat nou al adviseur en dan verstaanbaar baie moeg is na al die "mental stress"!
ouMM

 
At 1/2/09 3:41 pm, Blogger JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

Elizma
Liam is growing up so fast he will do a lot of "First" things and you may miss them, however it is good to let him be active amongst others. Good luck to the little fellow. Liam you show them !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home