Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Surprise!

(posted by Elizma)

And what a surprise it was! A baby shower last Sunday organised by Leon's sister, Tania and his mom.

It was a total surprise - as you can tell from the pictures - I looked dreadful! But I wasn't planning on having people around that afternoon.

As you can imagine, I was in tears (actually quite a few times - I think the hormones at last kicked in ;-)).

It was a lovely afternoon. Thanks Tania! Thanks Mom!

I also want to thank everyone who came to share the day with me. I felt really special.

Also, thank you very much to everyone who couldn't be with us, but sent lovely notes which my father-in-law turned into special cards - which we'll treasure to share with the baby one day...

Here are some pictures -



And some more here.

2 Comments:

At 22/4/08 7:44 pm, Blogger BILL and RIA said...

Ou Thankbalie! MaRia

 
At 11/5/08 8:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Ag ... hoe special. So spyt ek kon nie daar wees nie. Lyk of dit heerlik was!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home