Friday, September 05, 2008

Liam's opinion about life

(posted by Leon)

Liam shares his views on life, the universe and everything:



:-)

(Elizma here - this is what happens when I put him down for a nap. He chats non-stop. I think he knows if he's cute enough, I'll pick him up again and he won't have to go to sleep... (It ALMOST works!) And for those of you who wondered - believe it or not, he did go to sleep shortly after this.

Apologies for the bad camera work - I need to keep the camera so that he can't really see it as it distracts him and he forgets what he wanted to say... ;-))

2 Comments:

At 5/9/08 2:45 pm, Blogger BILL and RIA said...

Dit was darem vir jou 'n bekkievol wat gesoen moet word en te oulik maar dit lyk of hy alles behalwe vaak is! OumaRia

 
At 5/9/08 6:52 pm, Blogger BILL and RIA said...

Yip, do-do is the last thing on his mind, pity its raining outside he says, I want to go play. Ok Mom I will give you a break and go to sleep, just remember when I wake up I will copy cat my DAD - HUNGRY
sooo se Oupa Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home