Monday, May 25, 2009

Soft play

(posted by Elizma)


At this age, children seem to surprise and amaize you around every corner. Last week we took Liam to a soft play area. He's been getting increasingly more mobile in pulling himself up and getting around and I thought he might enjoy it.

For the first 10 minutes I had some doubts as he was just sitting there looking at all the other children. But boy! When he went off he was like a little monkey. I've never seen him like that. He was climbing up the slip-and-slide from the bottom and dodging several obstacles in one of the tunnels with such ease that I was completely taken by suprise. Where on earth did he learn all that?

I really wanted to take some more pictures, but was to occupied with making sure he doesn't break his neck - this was the only one I managed. I'll try to take some more next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home