Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Liam's first day at nursery

(posted by Elizma)

Today is Liam's first full day at nursery. He has been for a few settling in visits - although I'm not even sure they were necessary. I was quite gutted when he just waddled off to play as we arrived. None of the crying and clutching on to my trousers for dear life - which I've been preparing myself for. No, not my boy! Didn't even blink an eye when I left. Not good for my motherly ego I must say. But I'm happy that he obviously enjoys it there. It will take a load of my mind when I start work again next Wednesday.

Rearing to go

On the way there

All smiles

3 Comments:

At 29/4/09 3:42 pm, Blogger BILL and RIA said...

Cowboys don't Cry!

 
At 30/4/09 8:47 am, Blogger Johan & Cecilia said...

Congrats little man!

 
At 2/5/09 1:42 pm, Blogger JOYCE TERESA (TESSY) BECHARD said...

My brother has it a bit wrong "COWLEBOYS DON'T CRY"
only Moms do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home